21.1.10

What going on here?

What can I say, I like to brew beer! I also like to ride my bike, camp, hike and do a bazillion other things. Because I have so many things going on in my life, I am trying to strike the balance between getting so heavily involved in a hobby that I must commit myself fully to the study and perfection of the art and the opposite end of the spectrum, being that you commit so little time to the activity that it isn't worth doing. Somewhere between brewing like a monk & teenagers making wine out of grape juice concentrate is where you will find me.

More on the philosophy of brewing like a slacker in a later post. For now, enjoy the recipes, tips and things that I imported from another blog. This blog will be dedicated to brewing good beer, not getting so heavily involved that it requires a oxyacetylene torch as part of the brewing equipment list and enjoying good beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment